Geocent offers security solutions that cover the full system life cycle, from security architecture and design to certification and accreditation. Our certified security services engineers deliver cost-effective security solutions in the energy, financial services, government, defense, healthcare, transportation, and retail arenas.
To read about some of our past projects,
Geocent provides risk-intelligent and cost effective information technology (IT) solutions to protect your critical systems, data, and customers from potential loss of data integrity, confidentiality, or availability. We identify and prioritize the threats to your sensitive systems and data and provide clear, concise remediation guidance.
Geocent uses ISACA, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (COBIT), Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) guidelines to structure a comprehensive approach to auditing, designing, implementing, and managing your information security program.
Our Information Security Services
- Comprehensive IT Auditing
- IT Security Risk Assessment
- Security Vulnerability Assessment process
- Penetration Test Engagements
- Application Security Review Services
- Certification and Accreditation (C&A)
- Continuity of Operations (COOP)
- Identity Management
Our security engineers maintain multiple vendor certifications (Microsoft, Sun/Oracle, Red Hat, Citrix, Cisco) and required security certifications including:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) Security+
- SANS Institute Computer Security trained Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC)