Services Offered Under This Contract:
Microsoft Technical Services
- Engagement Managing (MEM)
- Architectural Technician (MAT)
- Principal Technician (MPT)
- Senior Technician (MST)
- Microsoft Technician (MT)
- Associate Technician (MATC)
- Technician V (T5)
- Technician IV (T4)
- Technician III (T3)
- Technician II (T2)
- Technician I (T1)
- Technician (T)
- Associate Technician (AT)
- MS Project Manager (MPjM)
Services Warranty and Return Policies:
- Period of Coverage. The Warranty period for software and system components covered under this Contract will begin on the date of system acceptance or date of first productive use, whichever occurs later, and will terminate 365 days thereafter.
- Free from Defects. Contractor warrants that the system developed hereunder shall be free from defect in design and implementation and will continue to meet the specifications agreed to during system design and Contractor will, without additional charge to the State, correct any such defect and make such additions, modifications, or adjustments to the system as may be necessary to operate as specified in the Technical Deliverables accepted by the State.
- Software Standards Compliance. Contractor warrants that all software and other products delivered hereunder will comply with State standards and/or guidelines for resource names, programming languages, and documentation as referenced in individual Task/Work Orders.
- Software Performance. Specific operating performance characteristics of the software developed and/or installed hereunder are warranted by the Contractor as stated in individual Task/Work Orders.